Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political limitations.
Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity.
Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content.Visit website open_in_new
|Price in BTC||0.00000000687032 BTC|
|Current Supply||0 DCT|
|Total Supply||73,197,776 DCT|
|24h Volume (coin)||0 DCT|
|24h Volume (currency)||$0|
|24h Total volume (coin)||0 DCT|
|24h Total volume (currency)||$0.00000000|
|Last updated||2022-05-26 12:00:12 +01:00 BST|
To embed real-time Decent widget into your website copy the following code.